Sunday 26 February 2012

Nurseries.

I cannot wait to start a family. As soon as the wedding is done, I'll be at the doctors getting my implant removed and Project Baby starts from there! Anyway, I've been going crazy with all the decorating ideas there are floating about. Here are some of my favourites! They've all been yanked from Pinterest and if there was credit there, there will be credit here. If you see your own photo, please leave me a comment and I'll throw your credit up here :)

This is super cute. Yellow and grey are colours I just LOVE together! I'm also really loving the stripes; it adds a bit of character to the room which is something I think a lot of nurseries really lack.


This is just too awesome. It's so bold and and busy and fun and personality-filled! I love love love the chair and the ladder-type storage space!


Perfect for a little girl! I love the one grey wall and think the accent colours of pink look really, really great. The sofa adds an extra air of comfort too that I love.


This is definitely something I plan to do for future kidlets. Maybe not in the nursery but definitely in toddlers (and older) rooms. Perfect!


I love everything about this room! But my favourite is definitely that striped ceiling against the really bold black wall.


Grey and yellow AND stripes? Amazing!


This is SERIOUSLY cute! I love how everything is so adorably mis-matched. All the patterns and colours.. I especially love the hanging bunting. Such a cute factor.


I'm not so hot on this room as a whole but that stool is precious. It also has 2 elements of our wedding and things we hope to fill our near-future-home with; toadstools and pom poms! I think pom poms are the perfect decoration pieces for any room but especially nurseries.


I just LOVE the colours in this room! It has so many little bits that all work amazingly together. The pom poms and lanterns, the name letters, the little gumball machine on the stand. And that sofa! The colour of the crib is perfect.


I love the simplicity of this one but the mismatched accessories really set it off and give it something really special. I love the curtains so much! And that cot is just too adorable.

Our wedding colours and stripes. I just love stripey ceilings! The green mirror also looks amazing against the blue.


I LOVE this wall so much! But I think I might love the colours even more black and teal are such bold colours on their own but together? Amazing!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...