Thursday 15 March 2012

Not a lot is happening!

I feel I've neglected here a bit recently but it's no fault of my own! As we're on a super, super tight budget we can only afford to buy on specific dates in the month, when we both get paid. We have a list of months, right up until November, that lists what can be bought on those 2 dates in each month. All wedding things have been bought for March and I've shown you everything that resulted from that!

Coming up in April, we have Colin's shoes, our birth certificates, all the things needed to create our sweetie table backdrop and everything (I think) needed to create our ceremony backdrop. Those aren't huge projects but I've yet to figure out how I'm actually going to go about making them so we'll see!

Although this did come today! I'm so pleased with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...