Sunday 4 March 2012

A good night & a well spent day.

One bridesmaids bouquet is done! This was quite a challenge but I got there in the end. Trying to keep this post short and sweet as I'm exhausted but once a few wee hitches were resolved, it went great and I think it looks amazing.


And today was a good wedding day! Venue had an open day where everywhere is set up how it'll be on the day and it. is. stunning! The room where we're having our meal had the exact amount of tables with the exact amount of chairs around them we'll need! And it just looked so fab. Remember I told you all about the top table backdrop I wanted but it turns out the other wedding reception in the same venue had put their deposit down on it? I don't know if I told you but I got an email a couple of days ago saying they'd pulled out and it was now available. Guess what? Our room had the exact backdrop (from the supplier I was talking to) and my god, it is beautiful! It's very pricey though... £345! I showed it to my mum on the website and she scoffed at the price. She saw it in the venue this morning and couldn't stop going on about how beautiful it is. So she's told us if it's still available, she'll put a desposit down and pay for it for us! I'm so lucky! After that, it was a trip to hobbycraft and I now have all the bits needed for my bouquet :D

Bouquet supplies:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...